Five Things About Going the Distance:
1) It does not use the Cake song, but even so, the earworm sticks with you until the end of time.
2) Though better than I expected it to be — it has a few pacing issues, but it didn’t fill me with rage, which is frankly awesome for a romcom — it is about 20 minutes too long. In its defense, I am starting to think that about a lot of movies.
3) I never expected to see that much naked Justin Long, and I think everyone should be forewarned that that is going to happen.
4) Natalie Morales & Kristen Schaal are both in it, which should be awesome, but their roles are teeny tiny, so don’t see it for them.
5) The best line was a reference to Moesha, and was lost on a frightening percentage of the audience. I guess they’re too young to have spent their college years flipping between the WB & UPN. Too bad for them!