* The Lost Room is utter crap. Although, we did sit through the whole thing, so who knows. And I still really want that bus ticket. The objects were cool. But seriously. Peter & Juliana. You are both hot. How is it that you have NO CHEMISTRY?
* Brick. Still awesome.
* 10 Things I Hate About You. Guilty pleasure. Can’t help it.
* The Baby-sitters Club. Oh, shut up. Also, okay. So the director also did Slap Her … She’s French. Can anyone tell me if that movie is great-terrible or just terrible-terrible? Because Piper Perabo is way cute.
* Sleepless in Seattle. So technically it’s formulaic and a stalker film. I still heart it.
* An American in Paris. Not my favorite Gene Kelly, but on the other hand, you can’t go wrong with Gene Kelly.
* The Descent. Eeee this was great. I wish it had played here for more than five minutes, because it really deserved to be seen in the theater.